Terry Cotton Surgical GownWholesale Price
- Surgical gown must be raglan sleeved
- It could be tied around the neck and the waist
- The wrist part must be elastically woven rib and the whole gown must be made from the same fabric
- Both sleeves and chest are covered with an impervious fabric which is a 134 C autoclava-resistant protection.
- The strings must be reinforced with zigzag sweing.
Specifications of Terrycotton Fabric:
- The fabric must be %65 polyester and %35 cotton
- Denier: 34 wefts, 46 warps
- Tensile strength: wefts:45 kgf weight: 110 gr/m² Warps: 60 kgf
- Width: 150 cm (%+- 2 tolerance)
- The level of fastness to light: 5/5
- Level of strecth in washing: warps: maximum %1 wefts: maximum %0,1
- The level of fastness to sudor at bleeding minimum 4 at fading minimum 5