Surgical Gown Tericotone Reusable ProtectionWholesale Price
- The operating room shirt has raglan sleeves.
- Collar and waist can be connected with laces.
- Wrist parts are aesthetic knitted ribs and the whole shirt is made of the same fabric.
- The laces are secured with zigzag suture.
- The front and arms are made of half-liquid-proof fabric (Reusable) and covered with 134 C autoclave-resistant protective fabric.
Tericotton Fabric Feature:
- The fabric is 65% polyester and 35% cotton.
- Weaving Frequency: Weft 34, Warp 46.
- Tensile Strength: Weft 45 kgf weight 110 g / m2, Warp 60 kgf (kilograms).
- Width: 150 cm (+ – 2% tolerance).
- Color Fastness to Light: 5/5.
- Tensile Washing: Warp max 1%, Weft max 0.1%
- Sweat Fastness: Minimum 4 at flow, 5 at fade.